There is nothing more important than protecting the health and safety of our employees and those who live and work adjacent to our operations.
- All injuries and work related illnesses can, and must be prevented.
- Management is accountable for health and safety performance.
- Communication, engagement and training of all employees are essential elements in health and safety excellence.
- Everyone has a responsibility to prevent injuries and illnesses.
- All employees are accountable for working safely.
We will work relentlessly towards a goal of zero injuries and illnesses.
- Perform work in the safest possible manner consistent with the applicable regulations.
- Identify and evaluate health and safety risks to ensure that hazards are eliminated or controlled.
- Establish an effective process for preventing all injuries and work related illnesses. Any accident in this company will be viewed as a serious matter and will be thoroughly investigated.
- Build a culture with positive leadership and clear accountability.
- Investigate all incidents in order to prevent a recurrence and stop unsafe work.
- Obtain input from employees and their representatives on health and safety issues and promote a healthy workplace.
- Meet or exceed all legal requirements wherever we operate.
- Lower our carbon footprint by improving energy efficiency and optimizing energy performance.